|
Got a million reasons to run and hide
If ever you believe it, please believe in me.
|
|
![]() The Stenographer ♥
150787 Mass Communications; OKCU LoveSnapshots SCOUT-ing ♥
Lusting ♥
'Lose weight :) Note to self ♥
Top 10 Recent Post ♥
Please view on IE.
Ilah♥ |
Saturday, April 21, 2007
Mass Communication Studio ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Since im all so free while waiting fer my admission for adv dip in June. We went back to school to help at the Mass Comm studio on Wednesday like again. This time a minister came over. We as in me, Rekha, Dayah, Wilfred and Si wen (did i spell her name corrently ah?) I think Si Wen handphone are now full of our nonsensical pics. haha. She loves me!! She loves me! Because im wearing purple. haha Orh yesterday i bake double layer chocolate cake. It does not turn out like what i want it to be. But!! It taste good. :) After baking i show it to my mum and i told her that it's my Mother's day gift for her. Budjet.And!! She laugh at the cake okey. hmph! However i can't deny that the cake look extraordinary weird. haha. It's two layers doesn't look like two. It looks more like a one layer cake. heh! I must have beat the flour too long. hmmm.. I have thought revamping my blog layout. As in not here and there but everything. Nevertheless i have not found the right time to seat down and do so. This morning at 3am I don't remember picking up Yan call until i saw missed calls and quickly go to my call log. Oh no.I really pick up his calls at 3:07 am. Goodness. Im seriously not aware of that. Nini!! i guess u know and experience how buruksssss when you call and im sleeping. That means i answer his call when im sleeping. sheesh. Let's pray that i do not make a fool of myself. *drop. I intend to msg him just now. But i just remember that he is in camp now and must be having his training now under the hot sun. wahaha :( I cant stop thinking. *slap my myself. ![]() |
|
And the untold stories are painted in
Black and White |
|