|
Got a million reasons to run and hide
If ever you believe it, please believe in me.
|
|
![]() The Stenographer ♥
150787 Mass Communications; OKCU LoveSnapshots SCOUT-ing ♥
Lusting ♥
'Lose weight :) Note to self ♥
Top 10 Recent Post ♥
Please view on IE.
Ilah♥ |
Thursday, March 29, 2007
wkends. I've been complaining about getting bored at home while waiting fer my advance dip in June. And now? I have got 4 tuition session per week. And this entry have been save as draft way too many times. Friday night Kamarul fetch me from the girl's place where i taught tuition and sent me off at Yishun. haha.. i felt so bad lah that we met only for awhile since my parents already at Yishun to fetch me. Saturday as planned, went to Mr man gig at Lcube studio. The place is so ulu that me and Hana lost our way back to the mrt station. The gig was ok i guess. First few bands was alright. Except for the last one. Muse. haha..but senses fail songs rock the studio. And i so in love with the vocalist from Mr man band, Shoebox. He is so cute lah!
On Sunday went to Johor with my parents to attend a wedding and after that we had our shopping spree. Finally bought my lingerie and some others. Im half complete. :) Thanks to Hana who accompanied me for my appointment on Monday. And thanks to injection and taking of blood. Soon after i reach home i keep on vomitting and I never slept till morning. What a nightmare. I was flat on bed for the whole monday. I know. Monday blues. sheesh. So yeah, have to cancel my trip to school and my tuition in the evening on Tuesday. But then monday was great. We managed to catch Mr Bean going Holiday. Ermmm.. the movie was ok. Laughable.But I still prefer the episode ones which was shown on TV. And today? I wasnt fully recovered actually. But still got to drag myself for tuition since i was not able to come yesterday. sigh. Orh yah. I got myself a place for my Degree incorporating with Adv Dip. My application has been successful. Alhamdulilah.Rekha and Nini will be joining me too.Whee.. and im so glad that we are in same the batch like again.. Happines.Ouh Paos.. I know you girls can't get enough of me. haha.. We shall rot, rip, rant and roll right till the end. ;) And Berry, don't be sad. We will miss you. I think i better off to bed now. Im all worn out. Adieu. ![]() |
|
And the untold stories are painted in
Black and White |
|