|
Got a million reasons to run and hide
If ever you believe it, please believe in me.
|
|
![]() The Stenographer ♥
150787 Mass Communications; OKCU LoveSnapshots SCOUT-ing ♥
Lusting ♥
'Lose weight :) Note to self ♥
Top 10 Recent Post ♥
Please view on IE.
Ilah♥ |
Thursday, April 05, 2007
ustat I just had a stupid conversation with Nasir aka hitman. Hitman konon! Hitman: Ilah you have webcam? Me: No Hitman: I've got webcam!! You wan to see me? Me. ok. *the webcam is on and he is trying to adjust his NEW webcam* Hitman: Kau nmpk aku tak? (read: can you see me?) Me: Nampak. Aku nampak ko pakai boxer spongebob. wahaha (read: Yes.I saw you wearing spongebob boxer) Hitman: Ya allah. (read: Praise to Allah) Me: ehh kata nk jadi ustaz...Ustaz skaran menjadi-jadi eh. (read:he is known to be the religious person;) Hitman: ustaz pun nk feeling sexy lah. (read: even a religious man wants to feel sexy) *giggles* Ok i know this entry is so crap. I can't sleep lah. Sometimes I feel stupid lying on bed with no lights and cover my eyes with my oh-very-extraordinary-soft pillow = total darkness but im actually fully awake. argghhhh.. i need sleeping pills!!! Anyone who is in medical line? Nurse? Doctor? Pharmacist? Could u please smuggle sleeping pills for me? orh Hana im really encouraging you to be a pharmacist. So u know..We can actually together abuse drugs. ;) What do you think? ![]() |
|
And the untold stories are painted in
Black and White |
|