|
Got a million reasons to run and hide
If ever you believe it, please believe in me.
|
|
![]() The Stenographer ♥
150787 Mass Communications; OKCU LoveSnapshots SCOUT-ing ♥
Lusting ♥
'Lose weight :) Note to self ♥
Top 10 Recent Post ♥
Please view on IE.
Ilah♥ |
Friday, April 13, 2007
early morning It's 4.14am and im already like an owl. So since im still awake, i decided to post some pictures on 11 April and write up an entry. ![]() behind were the happening kids from Serangoon sec who came for their "educational tour" to look and experience how the real studio looks like. us who help out including mas not in the picture.
So when is our next album girls? wahaha
And ouh.. bowling pics with Berry i've not uploaded it to my com. Im so lazy. OH OH OH! I played horribly for bowling yesterday. I guess i was too over mesmerized by an sms. And!!! I threw the ball backwards! haha.. Goodness. Dayah was happily laughing at me lah. haha. Anyway i really had fun with all of them in the pictures above. Especially in times when im in confuse state. Im still trying to assure myself that I should say goodbye to the past and hello to the future. Closing my ears to negative thoughts. I know i've made the decision and i cant turn back. i wanted to confide on someone before making the decision. But then im left with no one at that moment. So, i give it a try. :) I guess when the right time comes, i will be open to the new things around me. I can't even predict what will be happening in days to come. I know im not suppose to think far ahead about my future when i should actually do my best and try giving more than expected. I know Allah will guide me through this. Giving his blessing and make me realise that it's time to stop comparing and accept that every human being have flaws. In trays of eggs, it cant be all rotten right? I should be true to myself and be fair to others. Still, i will never stop praying because prayer changes things. Oh well. Later plan with wanny and dee was cancel due to wanny having some last minute duty. However!! I still have to go ICA at Lavender and collect my mum and dad passport on the behalf of them. And evening i've got tuition. I think i better turn in now. It's already 520am and later at 630 i still have to wake up again for morning prayer. Weekends on the way people. Enjoy! *i miss farhana bte idris. when's our ice cream date fafa? *//u slowly make me believe in things i use to hate and acknowledge ![]() |
|
And the untold stories are painted in
Black and White |
|