|
Got a million reasons to run and hide
If ever you believe it, please believe in me.
|
|
![]() The Stenographer ♥
150787 Mass Communications; OKCU LoveSnapshots SCOUT-ing ♥
Lusting ♥
'Lose weight :) Note to self ♥
Top 10 Recent Post ♥
Please view on IE.
Ilah♥ |
Friday, March 30, 2007
ilham I have got to lose 5kg and it's a MUST. If you know why. And how am i gonna lose weight 5kg when i cant stop myself from eating chocolates? Maybe I should learnt to change my highly chocolates craving to something else. Let say...ermm..Fruits? I was sent to see a dietian on the 9th of April. No no. Im not joking. Im serious. sigh Ok. I'm not sure why i keep on sighing today. *slap myself* I hold a responsibility which no one force me. No one ever ask me to do so. Not my parents, not my sister, not my best friend, not anyone. I'm the one who agreed to hold the responsibility. Hey why not helping when you can. Why not spend a little time of yours to help someone who need little knowledge from what you know right? That does not make me a genius anyway. I can't wait for Saturday. All the best Abg Khairul! I shall bring along one big banner for you! Im not a fan or interested with Anugerah all this while. Yes. I watch the finals evey now and then. But trust me. I careless about it. But since you decided to join and no one knows accept for me, I decided to accompany you after my tuition early in the morning to support you. See, Im such a good cousin. :) You should love me and belanja me to a sumptuous feast. wahaha. Please utter the word Busu soon dear. I can't wait. ![]() |
|
And the untold stories are painted in
Black and White |
|