|
Got a million reasons to run and hide
If ever you believe it, please believe in me.
|
|
![]() The Stenographer ♥
150787 Mass Communications; OKCU LoveSnapshots SCOUT-ing ♥
Lusting ♥
'Lose weight :) Note to self ♥
Top 10 Recent Post ♥
Please view on IE.
Ilah♥ |
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
i hate changes I use to say that i love changes. But tonight. I took back my words. There's some changes in life which i hate. That at times, i felt that im in another world. There's no one else i know beside my past. I don't know. It's just hard to explain. Ya allah. Please guide me because only you could give me strength and only you know what is in my heart. Im just your servant Ya Allah. You the creator and you made Al Quran as the guidance for all mankind. I seek for your help because you know me better than anyone else and only you could help me especially in times when i really need you Ya Allah. I realise that I just couldnt solve my problem alone. Yes. Alhamdulilah. For every challenges im facing, i get much more close to Allah. I know. It will be a lie if we said that we do not have any problems or anything. We just human. Problems are part and parcel of life. For now like i always do often, hoping and praying that Allah resolve my problems in the best possible manner is the only thing i can do. I really hope that whatever is happening to us now make us appreciate each other presence; thank Allah because he made us met each other and add spice to our relationship so that insyallah we will be on the right path. So we will never be alone and makes us a better and wiser person. *i miss you ![]() |
|
And the untold stories are painted in
Black and White |
|