|
Got a million reasons to run and hide
If ever you believe it, please believe in me.
|
|
![]() The Stenographer ♥
150787 Mass Communications; OKCU LoveSnapshots SCOUT-ing ♥
Lusting ♥
'Lose weight :) Note to self ♥
Top 10 Recent Post ♥
Please view on IE.
Ilah♥ |
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
sci centre ![]() Its been a week since i last update my blog. Im just extremely lazy. Like u don't know me. haha. Well those pictures above was taken last week on our visit to Science Centre. Yes. Bringing back the good time old days during primary and secondary school days when we had educational excursion. Hey it was fun lah. We paid 12 bucks for the enterance fee and inclusive of 40 min IMAX movie. argh. simply great. ;) So what's next on our holiday plan before you start school on the 16th fafa? Talking about holiday plans, I've got Mr Man gig on sat and family gathe like again on sunday. Plus my appoinment this monday. sheesh. My craving and highly addiction of chocolates is irresistible. I keep stuffing myself with chocolates. Yesterday night Fai my ex msg me.I had enough of him/guys lah. You know guys. When they have got no other girls or what, they will start msging/incontact you again. duh! Him: Hi Ilah u dah tdo? (read: u sleep already?) Me: Sapa u? (read: you are?) Him: Faisal (haha..i know him lah. purposely ask.wahaha) Me: Faisal mane? (read: which faisal?) Him: Faisal last time ur fren (fren eh? haha..enemy lah) Me: FAISAL BIN HAFIZ! ey i miss you! You dah balik perth? (this sentence i make out. Just to irritate him.huhu) Him: Hmm.. Faisal Lockman Me: Orh.. *Me laughing hysterically* I guess for every challenges I am facing right now. I shouldn't just sighing and feel low. Instead I should say Alhamdulilah. For as long as everyone know, it brought me closer to HIM and remember HIM. Not just during the hard times but also every phrase in my life. Thank you Allah. You made me see the world. Giving me oppportunity to know other human being better. Showing me the wrong one before I could actually meet the right person. Its 9pm. Im off to watch chinese drama. ;) ![]() |
|
And the untold stories are painted in
Black and White |
|