|
Got a million reasons to run and hide
If ever you believe it, please believe in me.
|
|
![]() The Stenographer ♥
150787 Mass Communications; OKCU LoveSnapshots SCOUT-ing ♥
Lusting ♥
'Lose weight :) Note to self ♥
Top 10 Recent Post ♥
Please view on IE.
Ilah♥ |
Saturday, March 10, 2007
deep and meaningless Many things had happened. I am not sure where to start. I'm not emoi-ing. The previous entry comes from my heart. But I know those dark stormy days will be over soon. Yes. It's just a matter of time. Hey im ok now. I already started laughing hysterically and all thanks to Hana. I guess those harsh words means something. Yes. It hurts. But true friends tell the truth and i appreciate that dearie. Thanks for being there and everything. heart you gf! And all thanks to the music. I really can't live without music because it kept me going. ;) I miss having the fun time blogging and blog-hoping. But recently im losing touch with the blogger world. cheh! Im having bad flu. I slept quite early just now. And about 12 plus i woke up again. I've got nose block. sigh. And ouh my lappie was sent for reformating. Double sigh. I still have not got it back yet. Perhaps tomorrow i guess. ;) Argh. I think i better hit the bed now. Happy sunday peeps! *//Are you my oh-so beautiful soul?
![]() |
|
And the untold stories are painted in
Black and White |
|