|
Got a million reasons to run and hide
If ever you believe it, please believe in me.
|
|
![]() The Stenographer ♥
150787 Mass Communications; OKCU LoveSnapshots SCOUT-ing ♥
Lusting ♥
'Lose weight :) Note to self ♥
Top 10 Recent Post ♥
Please view on IE.
Ilah♥ |
Thursday, March 08, 2007
broken soul I'm not sure of myself, To laugh or to cry, to smile or to be sad I locked myself within this silence Searching for my the half that i lost These never ending screams Leave a beatiful scars in my heart I cry because these scars will never heal But when i look myself at the mirror Its seems that pain is the only thing that is real. Is this the ending or a start for me? I was pick by him to learn few things that i thought it can be found in books. However, I guess it's more than that Its a lifetime experience Teaching me about the real meaning of life How can i forget this tearful tragedy that brought me closer to him. I know, I feel stupid for crying in the dark Not wanting people to know how i feel But do i have a choice? I know it will be over soon It's just a matter of time Still I'm not sure of how long i could stand Because for now, Im already a broken hearted soul. ![]() |
|
And the untold stories are painted in
Black and White |
|