|
Got a million reasons to run and hide
If ever you believe it, please believe in me.
|
|
![]() The Stenographer ♥
150787 Mass Communications; OKCU LoveSnapshots SCOUT-ing ♥
Lusting ♥
'Lose weight :) Note to self ♥
Top 10 Recent Post ♥
Please view on IE.
Ilah♥ |
Monday, September 08, 2008
It get worst Body made a request to rest and sleep early tonight. However, i've to deal with my bad flu. I really hope i could stay on till the end of the day so i do not have unnecessary pay back. But again. I'm having worst-itchy-sorethroat and only lozenges can help. I bet if i've to wait till breaking fast at 7ish, there's no word could ever define. If only i'm having my period now. =( My sister is working till late night till Friday and my bro-in-law had to fetch her. So Luqman is sleeping over at my crib. He's really testing everyone patience during ramadhan. He will make me carry him for only Allah knows how long. He is weighty you know. I think i'm officially having muscle pain. Since i'm having flu, my mum will refrain me from playing with him. She said, i might just spread it to him. So i wonder how i should hide myself later during the day. I can't possible rot myself in my room the whole day right? I need to go toilet. Anyway, i hate it when you've got no respect towards someone older than you. Even if that person happen to be just 2 or 3 years older than you. Oh come on. Don't tell me you never learn about manners? It's ok you know if you don't fast and just hang around under the void deck. But you don't have to smoke in the lift, hugging&kissing someone who is not even your mahram infront of me during fasting month. I almost feel like puking in the lift. Well i know i have no right about you not fasting and that hugging and kissing scene. But at least, have some manners lah. Irritating bugger! Done. I want to sleep. ![]() |
|
And the untold stories are painted in
Black and White |
|