|
Got a million reasons to run and hide
If ever you believe it, please believe in me.
|
|
![]() The Stenographer ♥
150787 Mass Communications; OKCU LoveSnapshots SCOUT-ing ♥
Lusting ♥
'Lose weight :) Note to self ♥
Top 10 Recent Post ♥
Please view on IE.
Ilah♥ |
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Beyond imagination I just had my pre-dawn meal. Epok2 sardines and hot tea. Well as i mention, i went to Geylang on Thrusday to look for my baju kurung. Masyallah. It was so hot and there were many of them doing their last minute shopping like Hana and me. Finally got mine at TKC. Met an old friend on the train from Jurong East. She thought that i was a constipated girl who was seating uncomfortably and badly in need of toilet. But no! I was not having constipation and the girl was me. Your friend. Twas just that a guy beside me stinks badly. My leg felt like jelly so i can afford to stand and give up my seat but to put up with the smell. Thank god he alighted at CCK. Urgh. I miss those days at Jurong East. The hari raya feeling was different here especially without my grandparents around. Eventhough woodlands is like a malay port. I miss playing sparklers every night on the last week of Ramadan. Today is another night of Lailatulqadar and it's few days to Eidul-Fitr. There are too many things yet to be done this weekends. My nephew will be staying over till hari raya since my sister will be coming back home late from work these few days and to add her misery, she's working morning shift on hari raya. Now how do i stop Luqman from making a mess? I'm still thinking of where i should dump/keep his toys. I guess it's time to throw away some of his broken toys instead of having a hard time to keep it. So luqman, too bad. ![]() |
|
And the untold stories are painted in
Black and White |
|