|
Got a million reasons to run and hide
If ever you believe it, please believe in me.
|
|
![]() The Stenographer ♥
150787 Mass Communications; OKCU LoveSnapshots SCOUT-ing ♥
Lusting ♥
'Lose weight :) Note to self ♥
Top 10 Recent Post ♥
Please view on IE.
Ilah♥ |
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Dig into the past When you're bored, try this. I've been reading alot these days and I've been reading Ayat-ayat cinta novel for the fourth time. For the fourth time, i cried. It not jus about LOVE. This novel is the right choice for sharing religous value, for those who are curious in Islam. There's alot of things we can learn from it especially young ones. You know those like the limitation between male and female. Masyallah. I heard the movie not as good as the book. I should really watch it once the vcd/dvd out and the song sang by Rossa is nice too. *maafkan bila ku tak sempurna ![]() |
|
And the untold stories are painted in
Black and White |
|