|
Got a million reasons to run and hide
If ever you believe it, please believe in me.
|
|
![]() The Stenographer ♥
150787 Mass Communications; OKCU LoveSnapshots SCOUT-ing ♥
Lusting ♥
'Lose weight :) Note to self ♥
Top 10 Recent Post ♥
Please view on IE.
Ilah♥ |
Monday, March 17, 2008
Living dangerously update ![]() 6 days. Fever.Flu flu flu! Ear-blocked! *urgh Everyone has things they blog about. Everyone has things they don't blog about. Ok ok. So random. I'm still working on my assignment. I picked Industrial Revolution as an event that has best exemplified the American Experience. I find that most of the event that occured in the past seems to be important. Seriously, I can't think! Or maybe i can but i can't find the right words to make it into proper sentences. Anyway, why are humans so less forgiving when Allah swt is always ready to forgive us ? I'm so ashamed of myself. *swiftly taking me everything is already left behind im lost in this deadly sleep your medicine's killing me.* ![]() |
|
And the untold stories are painted in
Black and White |
|