|
Got a million reasons to run and hide
If ever you believe it, please believe in me.
|
|
![]() The Stenographer ♥
150787 Mass Communications; OKCU LoveSnapshots SCOUT-ing ♥
Lusting ♥
'Lose weight :) Note to self ♥
Top 10 Recent Post ♥
Please view on IE.
Ilah♥ |
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Oh nightmare! I woke up this morning feeling dreadful. My head was spinning and my mouth was burning. I spot another ulcer/hole on my left mouth. argh. I wanted to message the girls about me giving today lecture a miss. Oh wow..Rekha messaged me and had the same idea of skipping lecture today. So yes. I pulled the quilt and went to sleep again. So here I am chatting away and lazing around. Bummer. I know. I tried gargle salt water but the ulcer it is still the same. sigh. Perhaps it takes time i think. Oh wells, i was watching videos on youtube and i suppose everyone needs a little more surreality in their lives. Agree with me? For some weird reasons, i'm craving for surprises. ![]() |
|
And the untold stories are painted in
Black and White |
|