|
Got a million reasons to run and hide
If ever you believe it, please believe in me.
|
|
![]() The Stenographer ♥
150787 Mass Communications; OKCU LoveSnapshots SCOUT-ing ♥
Lusting ♥
'Lose weight :) Note to self ♥
Top 10 Recent Post ♥
Please view on IE.
Ilah♥ |
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Random entry Do time really flies? So i've stop/pause my daily dosage on chocolates for now. *Scary. But im addicted to Honey star. :) Cereal Killer. I think im gaining weight. Have you ever felt that you are falling in love with a person over and over again? After years of being the 'business' of love, I found a subtle difference between being in love and falling in love. The latter brings out a deeper feeling, a feeling of helplessness, a feeling of yearning...a wondrous feeling. Ok why do I keep on talking about love in my recent entries? sheesh. Oh well, I was tranfering all my countless album from flickr to multiply and saw the difference i went through. I mean physically. There's one or two things that i really miss about myself. There's also few people that i miss right now.Wherever you people are. Mr Man been urging me to take pictures for the 2nd Feb gig which i'm not sure if i should. I don't mind being there just to watch the gig. So anyone free and would like to go with me? ![]() |
|
And the untold stories are painted in
Black and White |
|