|
Got a million reasons to run and hide
If ever you believe it, please believe in me.
|
|
![]() The Stenographer ♥
150787 Mass Communications; OKCU LoveSnapshots SCOUT-ing ♥
Lusting ♥
'Lose weight :) Note to self ♥
Top 10 Recent Post ♥
Please view on IE.
Ilah♥ |
Tuesday, January 08, 2008
Angels cry ![]() My love is so near but he feels so far i fear this love is pointless but, something strong says it's not. is he really worth fighting for? is he really worth prayin for? it's been hard on me to stay and await , especially with everything that gets in the way. it's not as easy as I thought it would be what should I do? what should I say? there's nothing else in me that will prove that you are worth my tears. *happy birthday... ![]() |
|
And the untold stories are painted in
Black and White |
|