|
Got a million reasons to run and hide
If ever you believe it, please believe in me.
|
|
![]() The Stenographer ♥
150787 Mass Communications; OKCU LoveSnapshots SCOUT-ing ♥
Lusting ♥
'Lose weight :) Note to self ♥
Top 10 Recent Post ♥
Please view on IE.
Ilah♥ |
Friday, January 04, 2008
Naproxen This morning i heard a loud bang and i saw this near the carpark from my kitchen window. Soon after that the police came followed by the ambulance. Scary~ Tutorial was boring. I mean seriously serious. Nini ditched Rekha and i for this tutorial. Well not all were present of cause. So let me consider if I should come on saturday. Lets hear tmr what she will do for saturday tutorial. Or else! I shall bid farewell.So i had lunch with Dayah and Rekha at the ancient coffee shop near the school before we had our tutorial. Mee soto was appetizing and i had 2 can of ice lemon tea. I really felt dehydrated! ![]() ![]() ![]() Ok. This chinese drama make me feel like going inside the tv. *help! ![]() |
|
And the untold stories are painted in
Black and White |
|