|
Got a million reasons to run and hide
If ever you believe it, please believe in me.
|
|
![]() The Stenographer ♥
150787 Mass Communications; OKCU LoveSnapshots SCOUT-ing ♥
Lusting ♥
'Lose weight :) Note to self ♥
Top 10 Recent Post ♥
Please view on IE.
Ilah♥ |
Friday, January 25, 2008
hyper on SUGAR. Chocolate cupcakes before decorating So today i bake again. No no. Not that i've nothing to do. I've not completed my individual folder and my group assignment is half way done. I did it because i love to. Haha. Ok like real. I so love my white chocolates. Anyone wants to try? Anyway before i forget, congrats to Dan and Nisa for their O'level result. Omg i remember the time i took my o'level result. After that i ate 1 tub of choc ice cream. haha. There are days when I forget that I am actually so fortunate. I forget the good things that Allah has given me. I complain. I kick a fuss and pull a long face. I always questions myself about the flaws i had. But Allah swt The Merciful gently reminds me subtly either by letting my eyes and mind set on an article or two that would jolt me to reality or perhaps give me the patience that I always had in me.. All these reminders are so timely and prompt that I remember what I have, is so so wonderful. And I am so grateful. So the important lesson that I learn is that I should not compare myself with others and be happy with what god has given me. There's no point in benchmarking myself to others. I just be who I really am. And I am just glad that people around me loves me for who I am. =) *Different shades of grey ![]() |
|
And the untold stories are painted in
Black and White |
|