|
Got a million reasons to run and hide
If ever you believe it, please believe in me.
|
|
![]() The Stenographer ♥
150787 Mass Communications; OKCU LoveSnapshots SCOUT-ing ♥
Lusting ♥
'Lose weight :) Note to self ♥
Top 10 Recent Post ♥
Please view on IE.
Ilah♥ |
Thursday, November 08, 2007
Restless I finally met my fav girls on Monday after so long i was not able to join them during class gathering for the past 1 year plus. It's so fun reminiscing our secondary school chronology. The classmates and their nonsense, the teachers and their nagging, the schmates that we still can remember, the school events and many more. You girls rock my school socks! huhu And yesterday i met Dearie Hana for shopping to make us happy! I hope you feel better dearie. You know you can share with me everything? I'm always behind you dear. Hugss. I love you sweets. bliss Me. smile in your sleep. :)![]() dying in your arms. Im still having a slight fever. It's on and off. I felt so restless that it takes me sometime to sleep at night. Luqman is having high fever too. He kept on crying. I can feel you sayang. I hope he get well soon. :( I think i'm not going for any open house tomorrow. I'm so lazy and I've got no mood for anything now. Probably i will just rot at home. GP not done too. 17 more days to go. I need motivation man. *throw it today, forget yesterday ![]() |
|
And the untold stories are painted in
Black and White |
|