|
Got a million reasons to run and hide
If ever you believe it, please believe in me.
|
|
![]() The Stenographer ♥
150787 Mass Communications; OKCU LoveSnapshots SCOUT-ing ♥
Lusting ♥
'Lose weight :) Note to self ♥
Top 10 Recent Post ♥
Please view on IE.
Ilah♥ |
Saturday, October 27, 2007
Pimple!! I've just finish marking 2 examination papers for my tuition kid and im still not sleepy although i feel so lethargic. Anyway, i've a date with dearie Hana just now after I remember those days last year when we were crazily shopping and spending our money on good food everywhere around Singapore. Well those were the days when we are not really caught up with school. But now, both us are busy with school or should i say extremely busy? Yesh.. i miss those days of cause right sweets? us. hana. ilah. bugis. I am so looking forward for my nephew Birthday Party. I was planning to create games for the kids. But I've not idea what games is appropriate for these kids. But! The major thing that gives me headache is what i should get for his 1st birthday. Toys? Clothing? Or should i just share with my mum and buy him the big cake? Hmmm.. Arghh..i'm having tuition later in the morning at 11. I think i better try to sleep now. Enjoy your weekends peeps. ![]() |
|
And the untold stories are painted in
Black and White |
|