|
Got a million reasons to run and hide
If ever you believe it, please believe in me.
|
|
![]() The Stenographer ♥
150787 Mass Communications; OKCU LoveSnapshots SCOUT-ing ♥
Lusting ♥
'Lose weight :) Note to self ♥
Top 10 Recent Post ♥
Please view on IE.
Ilah♥ |
Thursday, August 09, 2007
MY BUTT!!! I've whole lots of things to pen down as usual. But!! Im worn out and my butt is in pain.I can't seat for more than 15 minutes! No. No. Im not joking. It's been days and today when im having tuition in the evening, the contraction of muscle on my left butt was too throbbing.I was seating in nightmare for one and half hour. It's killing and what's more, i forget to bring my house keys and there was no one around at home. My parents went to Johor to attend my grandfather's best friend funeral. His family is some kind of our family friends. So yah..I have to walk around at Causeway for hours till my parents came back and fetched me at CWP. argh! Anyway, rest in peace Tok mat! Amin. I wanted to talk about Blackie and National day celebration madness at school. But I guess i will post Blackie picture during weekends. AND!! i can't wait for my study break. Although it's only 6 days including this coming weekends, it's better NOTHING! I can wake up late and study as when i feel like i want to. Ok wait. I think i forget. I've to finish up my assignment which due on the same day as my PR exam. cool! sheesh! Argh..i hope my parents excuse me from tomorrow one day trip to some place at Johor with whole bunch of peeps that i do not know at all. We will be taking a coach. I don't mind if it's like the grassland coach bus. heh! I can't believe that im not watching the parade like again. sigh. Well last year i did i guess. But 2 years back and all i wasn't in Singapore at all. I was either at KL or whatever places that i can't think of now. So much of being a Singaporeans. This is so not cool. Double sigh. I think i will shut up and off to bed. Just in case my parents say NO and i still have to go tomorrow which is equal to waking up early in the morning. Triple sigh. *Im and fat and daffy. Don't you think so? Let me be a good citizen and wish all Singaporeans, Happy National Day & Happy 20th birthday to Jia En msBabat.
![]() |
|
And the untold stories are painted in
Black and White |
|