|
Got a million reasons to run and hide
If ever you believe it, please believe in me.
|
|
![]() The Stenographer ♥
150787 Mass Communications; OKCU LoveSnapshots SCOUT-ing ♥
Lusting ♥
'Lose weight :) Note to self ♥
Top 10 Recent Post ♥
Please view on IE.
Ilah♥ |
Monday, August 06, 2007
DAY2 of BAYBEATS Pictures will do i guess for this entry. huhu. We finally bought our FFAF TIX! i cant wait for 8 sept! Mine and Hana's Gf and I. Before Deputy Siren Deputy Siren. JOSH. Matt A VACANT AFFAIR *i love my Olympus SLR cam. As for today, i shall just slack at home and drown myself to bed. wahaha. Im craving for KFC. ZINGER!! ahhh..*Slurps I guess i will have to start my assignment soon. I keep on procrastinating. And no way! I have to clear the mess at my room. Everything gone haywire and i need to iron whole pile of clothes for school. *faint. *Before you go I just want you to know We were never lovers, more than friends. ![]() |
|
And the untold stories are painted in
Black and White |
|