|
Got a million reasons to run and hide
If ever you believe it, please believe in me.
|
|
![]() The Stenographer ♥
150787 Mass Communications; OKCU LoveSnapshots SCOUT-ing ♥
Lusting ♥
'Lose weight :) Note to self ♥
Top 10 Recent Post ♥
Please view on IE.
Ilah♥ |
Sunday, July 22, 2007
Journalism =( Wide-eyed and screaming for the right words that don’t quite make sense to complete this deadening assignment. Im tired of it. I failed to find right words i should include for the conclusion. How Ironic!I've been looking at it since I'm not sure when. At the same time, im waiting for Hana's call for her blood test result. So, i made up my mind to put the assignment aside and started changing Rekha's blog template. Although the outcome is atrocious, i think that's the best i can do since my brain cells are all dead. Blame on Journalism assignment! hmph! And ouh. I changed mine too. ;) It was racial harmony day celebration for most of the schools yesterday. I missed my primary and secondary school chronology. Those days when you wore your own traditional costume to school or either exhanging traditional costume with your friends of different races. Getting all excited for the concert. If only tertiary schools like MDIS have it. haha. Ok. Bad idea. But hey i just miss those days like ALOT! Rekha and Nini are now addicted to My Heart song by Irwansyah & Acha Septriasa. It amaze me that they sang malay song quite well after listening to it like again and again. haha. So cute! Ahhh crap. I've so much to blog about. But Im so lazy to pen it down. I saw other active bloggers who wrote everything on their blog in detailed. That’s when I realised my entries aren’t as meaningful as others. This, really put my blog to shame. I think i should get back with my assignment and TRY to finish it by today. sigh. ![]() |
|
And the untold stories are painted in
Black and White |
|