|
Got a million reasons to run and hide
If ever you believe it, please believe in me.
|
|
![]() The Stenographer ♥
150787 Mass Communications; OKCU LoveSnapshots SCOUT-ing ♥
Lusting ♥
'Lose weight :) Note to self ♥
Top 10 Recent Post ♥
Please view on IE.
Ilah♥ |
Monday, August 13, 2007
Everything turn out so wrong. Last friday was our last PR lectures/tutorial. We took pictures like as if it will be the last time we shall see each other. Ahh..i'll miss PR lectures! Opss. did i say miss? But i think everyone will. Lunch break the girls and a guy in my class. *spot the at some weirdo computer room. the whole class. our lecturer Ms Shalu who made the whole class know each other better and her never boring lectures. the girls from china. me, nini, rekha, jill, husna and vivie! =) the twins. Jackee and Jackie. the lovely peeps.I have decided that I would rather experience nausea and stress than shortness of breath and hacking.This is because the first doesn't make me feel like I'm dying, it only makes me wish I was. But the second brings to mind visions of suffocation.And, no, you really don't want to know more than that... Sometimes, i wonder how much i've scarifice for my family, best friend, friends or to be precise, everyone that is close to my heart. I know im not a spiderwoman or anything like such. But I've always find that every little scarifices i done for other makes me happy too. But on the other note, too long a sacrifice can make a stone of the heart. Being self-scarificing to some people might sound dumb. Do i look dumb to you? I hope not. اللهم أعني على ذكرك, وشكرك, وحسن عبادتك Oh Allah, Help me to Remember You, and Thank You, and Worship You in the Best of manners [Muslim 1:534]
![]() |
|
And the untold stories are painted in
Black and White |
|