|
Got a million reasons to run and hide
If ever you believe it, please believe in me.
|
|
![]() The Stenographer ♥
150787 Mass Communications; OKCU LoveSnapshots SCOUT-ing ♥
Lusting ♥
'Lose weight :) Note to self ♥
Top 10 Recent Post ♥
Please view on IE.
Ilah♥ |
Saturday, June 06, 2009
More in common Sister is back home and she is recuperating. Alhamdulilah. I have not been doing anything productive these days except for reading my life away. Went out with Dayah yesterday and i found this pinkish/redish dress that i like for a cheapo price. Must be the GSS sale i guess. I know. I ought to buy my winter stuff for the residency trip instead but i just can resist to get sidetrack Oh did you ever realise that you're soooooooo MEAN? Well of course you don't, because you're just someone extremely selfish that i've known.
![]() |
|
And the untold stories are painted in
Black and White |
|