|
Got a million reasons to run and hide
If ever you believe it, please believe in me.
|
|
![]() The Stenographer ♥
150787 Mass Communications; OKCU LoveSnapshots SCOUT-ing ♥
Lusting ♥
'Lose weight :) Note to self ♥
Top 10 Recent Post ♥
Please view on IE.
Ilah♥ |
Saturday, May 23, 2009
The lost ground ![]() I guess the whole week of mythology and philosophy added up to the migraine i'm having right now. I'm afraid this module isn't for me. But do i have a choice? No. There are so many things that contradict to Islam and i don't know why i take so long to understand the fundamental idea of this module. I just can't wait to get over and done with this module. Well of course getting good grade for this module is another story.
Sunday is finally here and i have lots of read up to do on Mill's utilitarianism and Saint Joan. So there goes my weekends. It just swallows me whole. ![]() |
|
And the untold stories are painted in
Black and White |
|