|
Got a million reasons to run and hide
If ever you believe it, please believe in me.
|
|
![]() The Stenographer ♥
150787 Mass Communications; OKCU LoveSnapshots SCOUT-ing ♥
Lusting ♥
'Lose weight :) Note to self ♥
Top 10 Recent Post ♥
Please view on IE.
Ilah♥ |
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Not something i would remember I think 9 days of intensive politics and the 5 quizes in alternate days was not that bad afterall. I don't know why i put up a blurry pictures of us from a dissapointing yet gorgeous 3.2 megapixel phone instead of those what we called "perfect" picture. I think it's like a tradition for us to take pictures for each module. Right girls? Oh Nini, if you read this, dun worry..your mum will be alright. =) Oh well, this is Dr Larry. He is old, use hearing aid, weird sense of humour and he definitely loves ice lemon and green tea. It's like his daily dose. I wonder what is his secret recipe for long lives. huhu. ok wth. This is sooooo not important and random in this entry. I can't wait for a good body massage and a holiday. AND! When will the PR and Advertising results coming out? I've been going in to okcu website like few times a day but it's still not there. It better be out by tmr. Or else! ![]() |
|
And the untold stories are painted in
Black and White |
|