|
Got a million reasons to run and hide
If ever you believe it, please believe in me.
|
|
![]() The Stenographer ♥
150787 Mass Communications; OKCU LoveSnapshots SCOUT-ing ♥
Lusting ♥
'Lose weight :) Note to self ♥
Top 10 Recent Post ♥
Please view on IE.
Ilah♥ |
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Shine through my window I spent the whole day reading a novel from Tilly Bagshawe. One of the best novel i've read and i could relate my life too.I have no idea why, but yesterday night, I had a very deep feeling of peace and happiness come over me. Today wasn't exactly a great day. I'm having sore throat and felt like eating chicken soup. But right this moment, I feel as if I haven't got a clue. Maybe the next time I feel down, I should look back and see if I can figure out how to make myself feel better. For the moment though, I feel like going for a holiday. Anyone too rich to sponsor a trip to somewhere out of Singapore for me? Oh oh I think my nephew will grow up and save the world. *monsy, where are you? ![]() |
|
And the untold stories are painted in
Black and White |
|