|
Got a million reasons to run and hide
If ever you believe it, please believe in me.
|
|
![]() The Stenographer ♥
150787 Mass Communications; OKCU LoveSnapshots SCOUT-ing ♥
Lusting ♥
'Lose weight :) Note to self ♥
Top 10 Recent Post ♥
Please view on IE.
Ilah♥ |
Friday, May 30, 2008
This is it. There are so many things that is going on my mind. The things that i think i have kept far too long. Therefore, i chose to breakdown today. I'm not sure what's wrong with me today. But im feeling agitated and i got irritate by smallest little thing around me. I didn't mean to raise my voice at my parents. I didn't mean to get so sensitive over certain issues when most of the time im used to it. I didn't mean to use fever/sick as an excuse for behaving this way today. I didn't mean to hate myself today. I really didn't mean to. I'm sorry. It's true. I've gain weight recently.I'm not sure if you could see the changes. But i know, i've gain weight. I don't know. I feel irrtated when people keep saying, "eh you gain weight" It's very hurting when they said u gain weight because u ate alot like a pig. I know. My weight has nothing to do with them. But how can i not feel affected when they don't even know why i've gain weight. What i'm going through. Really. Weight has never been an issue to me. But i realise, it does now. I used to feel that i have someone to share what i feel. However at the end of the day i realise that for every hurdles Allah has given to me, i've to fight it myself. Now you tell me. Was i wrong to feel this way. Was i wrong to think that you're selfish. I've feelings if you don't. Oh Allah give me strength. Show me the Nur of Islam. Bring me to the right path. Amin. ![]() |
|
And the untold stories are painted in
Black and White |
|