|
Got a million reasons to run and hide
If ever you believe it, please believe in me.
|
|
![]() The Stenographer ♥
150787 Mass Communications; OKCU LoveSnapshots SCOUT-ing ♥
Lusting ♥
'Lose weight :) Note to self ♥
Top 10 Recent Post ♥
Please view on IE.
Ilah♥ |
Sunday, May 25, 2008
In time "We all live the illusion of many days to come Not realizing that tomorrow lies with Allah." ![]() Last Friday was my last day of work/internship. Was ok. I'm not that sad to leave the place. Afterall i was there for a short period of time. But i think i I had late supper at Railway Station yesterday night after syarahan. I think we took more than half an hour to get a seat. It was so pack. Yeah. Its Saturday night anyway. I'm just not feeling very well. It's one of those things where I am starting to believe that the cure is worse than the disease. I did rediscover this weekend that I still can't stand watching TV for more than 1 hour. Don't ask me. I don't know why. I'm just going to have internet. I woke up at 7 this morning. My neighbour lost her mind and she was yelling so loudly. Early in the morning? Well YES. Most probably to her daughters. I can' t stand it and thus i decided to wake up and read a book because covering my ears with my pillows doesn't work. It's 11 am AND! She's still yelling. I wonder if anyone knows what she's actually saying. One of her hormonal days i suppose.
![]() |
|
And the untold stories are painted in
Black and White |
|