|
Got a million reasons to run and hide
If ever you believe it, please believe in me.
|
|
![]() The Stenographer ♥
150787 Mass Communications; OKCU LoveSnapshots SCOUT-ing ♥
Lusting ♥
'Lose weight :) Note to self ♥
Top 10 Recent Post ♥
Please view on IE.
Ilah♥ |
Monday, February 04, 2008
Mr Brightside. Senses Fail! When are they coming to Singapore anyway?Life is a journey. Like every other day, today is just as special. Eventhough it's abit mendak today. Depends on how we want our day to be is ultimately up to us. We want it to be gloomy...voila, it will be. We want it to be cheerful, voila, it will be. We set the pace. We determine the feeling. What we cannot control is how others feel. We can, however, control our reactions towards their feelings. Are we going to return a slap with a slap? Or a slap with a hug? It is all up to us. As the Malay saying goes "Rambut sama hitam tapi hati lain-lain". God created us so different, so unique and so special in our ways. Even our brains are wired differently. The way we think, the way we talk and the way we write. We should cherish the diversity instead of expecting others to be like us or think like us. I can't expect others to love what i like best to do in life. I can't stop people from thinking that i made the wrong choice. I want to have a taste of making my own decision and be happy with the path i've chosen. Anyway aside from whatever i type above which 'tak penting', I've this sudden craving for MAC ice cream cone. Make it vanilla pls. My neighbour excited for CNY already. Since yesterday they been listening to CNY songs. huhu. Free music. haha Ok crap. I better continue my write up. sigh. ![]() |
|
And the untold stories are painted in
Black and White |
|