|
Got a million reasons to run and hide
If ever you believe it, please believe in me.
|
|
![]() The Stenographer ♥
150787 Mass Communications; OKCU LoveSnapshots SCOUT-ing ♥
Lusting ♥
'Lose weight :) Note to self ♥
Top 10 Recent Post ♥
Please view on IE.
Ilah♥ |
Monday, December 03, 2007
Thick and Thin I think im enjoying myself trying to get up using skates. It's good to laugh alone at your own clumsy-ness, getting bruises everywhere and crying. The best thing was to see people smile/laugh at you yet trying to get you up. It was embarassing at first. But who cares right?! It feels like it was my first time trying to walk. Yeah the never give up thingy. I have 5 days more to go for the presentation which obviously im not done yet with the ppt and of cause my excision. I'm taking it well. But like other noble virtues, it is easier said than done. The road ahead is filled with one challenge after another, especially when one is moving against the tide. It is difficult, to want to do the right thing but you hardly have any support from others whose principles are so diverse from you. I guess it all boils down to my inner-self, your heart. Frankly, as a flawed individual, I have done many things not out of sincerity. And on hind side, I wished I did. Because I realise that if we do something out of the pureness of our heart, we free ourselves from the burden of expecting rewards. We don’t get upset when we don’t get anything in return. We did it because we want to, and with no strings attached. And if we get some reward, it is pure bonus. But in times when someone return you the care and being there though your weakest point of life. It's more than just a pure bonus. My head gonna explode soon. Ya. Don't get near me. lol *...Ever so sweet, You make this seem, The way things go... It's not my fault. And I'll miss, I'll miss you so good... All of those nights, We lost our way back home. Well I'm not special I'm not special Every line...It brings me right back down. ![]() |
|
And the untold stories are painted in
Black and White |
|