|
Got a million reasons to run and hide
If ever you believe it, please believe in me.
|
|
![]() The Stenographer ♥
150787 Mass Communications; OKCU LoveSnapshots SCOUT-ing ♥
Lusting ♥
'Lose weight :) Note to self ♥
Top 10 Recent Post ♥
Please view on IE.
Ilah♥ |
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Despair I'm not sure what gotten into me. I was so despair. I just want to let go this thing off my chest, head and what so ever in me. This is making me insane. Perhaps just another hormonal days? Ya allahhhhhhh.... ! But! But! Im okayy! The plain BLACK bedsheet and red&black rubbish bin that i wanted it so badly does make my happy today. Yes! I finally found it and without much thinking i just bought it. haha. Retail theraphy is really something i tell you. Money was gone together with the burden on my shoulder. =) Well i know. It won't last long. But i know at least i felt better today. Alhamdulilah. When things like this happen, i tend to questions myself.. What I really want in life. What matter most now and why do i have to feel this way. I believe that i can't compare myself with others because i am what god have given to me. I know I cannot foresee the future but at the point when the decision was made, I had not trusted my instinct fully. I did not feel good but I reasoned with myself, gave myself a pap talk, convinced myself that there was nothing to be afraid of and that it would be a good decision to just leave it to Allah. So please someone. Give me the strength. ![]() |
|
And the untold stories are painted in
Black and White |
|