|
Got a million reasons to run and hide
If ever you believe it, please believe in me.
|
|
![]() The Stenographer ♥
150787 Mass Communications; OKCU LoveSnapshots SCOUT-ing ♥
Lusting ♥
'Lose weight :) Note to self ♥
Top 10 Recent Post ♥
Please view on IE.
Ilah♥ |
Friday, September 28, 2007
Cornflakes Honey I'm finally done with baking cornflakes honey for 2 days. Every year i've to bake for my aunts, my sister and of cause mine at home. I'm so worn out. Fortunately I started early and im done with it. So, every house that i go to on the first day of hari raya will have the same cornflakes honey. :) Mak will start making her tart and bangkit and maybe makmur during weekends. Others we will just buy since i don't think Luqman will stay still in his playpen/babycot. Do you know how much he hates in there? He will shriek and shriek. AHHH...lately the noise are always from him . :) I wonder how noisy it will be when he knows how to talk. *faint Anyway,I don't think i will have time since monday i'll start new/last module and guess what!! The last day of the module will be on the 12. Yes. On the eve of hari raya and adding to the misery, it's 9-5 lecture. shuckkssss. I'm so not looking foward. But it's ok. To know that it will be my last module for advance dip excite me. I was looking through the schedule for my next module and i realized that next monday will be Children's day. I'm still thinking of what i should get for my tuition kid. Ahh.. i miss receiving children's day gifts from all the teachers ESPECIALLY from my form teacher. Do you? Imagine you're from Madrasah and you have about 10 subjects. Which means, you will get 10 gifts!!! But to think back, I think this is the time teachers will fret! haha I think it's time to continue studying. ![]() |
|
And the untold stories are painted in
Black and White |
|