|
Got a million reasons to run and hide
If ever you believe it, please believe in me.
|
|
![]() The Stenographer ♥
150787 Mass Communications; OKCU LoveSnapshots SCOUT-ing ♥
Lusting ♥
'Lose weight :) Note to self ♥
Top 10 Recent Post ♥
Please view on IE.
Ilah♥ |
Sunday, September 23, 2007
10 Ramadhan 1428H GAYlang si paku geylang, GAYlang si rama-rama, Pulang mari lah pulang, Mari lah Pulang bersama-sama. MMR presentation is over although we are the lowest among other savvy groups. Now here comes the written report plus exam this coming friday on the 28Sept. Yesterday went to Geylang with girlfriend after school. It was so hot and stuffy. Had our meal and start searching for our kebayan. Im so in love with a few kebayan but i think i will either get the bronze or dirty green. So now i can't wait for hari raya. But the kemas-ing part, errrrrr..... This morning i had tuition with Suhana. I think i was the worst ever tutor. I came late for tuiton. I overslept! My mum thought i'm having tuition tomorrow and not today. Its at 930 but i came at 1030 instead. 912 takes forever! sheesh! I was really in a rush. I get ready and jus grab my ezlink and the normal bag i use for tuiton. Anyway aside from that, when i reach under the void deck i was wondering how come my bag was so light and i thought maybe because i never brought along my wallet like usual and the books.. But Guess what? i brought nothing except umbrella!! Ya allahhhh...... Seseungguhnya yang belo itu adalah aku. And!! the weird thing is, i wasnt angry at myself. While teaching her area and perimeter i accidentally laugh over my belo-ness. Suhana must be thinking that i'm Loving the bowl of dates right hana? hahaha the nicey purple Kebayan yours truly.
![]() |
|
And the untold stories are painted in
Black and White |
|