|
Got a million reasons to run and hide
If ever you believe it, please believe in me.
|
|
![]() The Stenographer ♥
150787 Mass Communications; OKCU LoveSnapshots SCOUT-ing ♥
Lusting ♥
'Lose weight :) Note to self ♥
Top 10 Recent Post ♥
Please view on IE.
Ilah♥ |
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
It was just an illusion As i was expected, Mr Nab called my sharifah today. He was so confident when he called me to answer his questions. Yes. Im your new "Sharifah" Jalilah. wahahaWe have not receive our course book and therefore he made us copied lenthy powerpoint slides. sheesh. I was so tired and he kept chaging the slides so fast. Therefore, I decided to take pictures of every slides like i used to during the diploma chronology. :) So even if im slow in writing, i can always copy decently at home on my own pace. ![]() I don't think I will be able to join my 502 classmates for dinner/gathering tomorrow since im having lecture only in the morning. As you know, once i reached home I will be very lazy to go out again. Furthermore, they are all having non-halal food. Im the only malay girl there and it's kind of not nice that just because of me they have to change their plans. Unless i have my other 2 malay girls joining in too. Im sure they don't have a choice but to pick a halal makan food place. huhu. So perhaps next time. Oh no! I keep on yawning. Guess it's a signal for me to sleep now. =) I'm a puzzle yes in deed Ever complex in everyway And all the pieces arent even in the box And yet, you see the picture clear as day
![]() |
|
And the untold stories are painted in
Black and White |
|