|
Got a million reasons to run and hide
If ever you believe it, please believe in me.
|
|
![]() The Stenographer ♥
150787 Mass Communications; OKCU LoveSnapshots SCOUT-ing ♥
Lusting ♥
'Lose weight :) Note to self ♥
Top 10 Recent Post ♥
Please view on IE.
Ilah♥ |
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Much Pressure I guess blogging helps me in one or another way. Well i can sense the pressure now that i've group assignment and tutorial questions each day to harp on. Still, taking pictures release those sleepy and stressy hours of school. ![]() Nini & Me In the middle of the lesson ![]() self-obsessed
Husna brought back bangles from Pakistan for us. The above one is mine. It's in dirty green. whee..tanks sweets. I shall shop for Punjabi suit to match with the bangles. Dearie Hana! Let's go buy together soon. ;) I love the feeling when someone shows love and care for me wholeheartedly regardless that i can even anticipate a person sincerity. I can never ask for more. I've all the people i love with me close to my heart and for now, im blessed. Truly blessed. Alhamdulilah. ![]() |
|
And the untold stories are painted in
Black and White |
|