|
Got a million reasons to run and hide
If ever you believe it, please believe in me.
|
|
![]() The Stenographer ♥
150787 Mass Communications; OKCU LoveSnapshots SCOUT-ing ♥
Lusting ♥
'Lose weight :) Note to self ♥
Top 10 Recent Post ♥
Please view on IE.
Ilah♥ |
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
I And I Im having sudden fever. Or perhaps it was sudden. I started of having flu. How pathetic can i be? Having fever days before school starts. sheesh. But i guess im feeling better now after drowning myself with only god knows what. huhu. I've finally received the letter from school to collect my Diploma cert, transcript and Gp. So i think i will make a trip to school around this week. At least before school start so i don't have to join the long Q at student service counter during school days. School is starting soon. Yes 18 June. I cant wait to get myself busy. But at the same time, thinking about the expectation and all, it makes me all so stress up. No. you wouldn't understand. I have HUGE responsibility that it scare me off. Especially when your parents paid so much just to see you achieve something which i guess the best annually mother and father's day gift. On the other note, the timetable is bloodcurdling. I need to start saving when school starts. So i guess no more GSS for me till i think i should have some retail theraphy by then. ;) Will be having chalet this weekend and i'm so excited. Excited to fill my gendut tummy with foods. I love him. Anyway advance happy 7th month little bf. Hugs. ![]() |
|
And the untold stories are painted in
Black and White |
|