|
Got a million reasons to run and hide
If ever you believe it, please believe in me.
|
|
![]() The Stenographer ♥
150787 Mass Communications; OKCU LoveSnapshots SCOUT-ing ♥
Lusting ♥
'Lose weight :) Note to self ♥
Top 10 Recent Post ♥
Please view on IE.
Ilah♥ |
Saturday, May 12, 2007
I miss Fafa! Errrr. I don't know what to blog about actually. I lead a supremely very boring life now in the day. I don't do anything except sleep and sleep and sleep whenever possible now. Take for example, today. I woke up at 8am watching some cartoons with Luqman and ate a slice of bread with nutella for breakfast. Found it really boring and then took a book to my bed and tried to read there. Didn't progress much from the 5-6th page onwards and i gave up. Closed the book and went to sleep. Woke up again around 11. Realised i've been a horrible person, sleeping and wasting my time away. Woke up from my bed to watch some TV, avoided the bed like plague. Read some stuff and stuck myself to the laptop and chatted with hana.But since she's mugging for UTs i shall not disturb her futher. Still, I CANNOT BE SLEEPING MY LIFE AWAY. When others were busy doing something productive that uses their brain in the day,i was busy sleeping. While others were soundly asleep, i was a certified OWL. sheesh. I guess the reasons for sleeping like a log nowadays is due to the fact that for the past 2 to 3 weeks I've not had enough sleep. At the same time to reduce the extremely severe paroxysmal headache i had on my right head that is on and off. It's really pissing me off. Oh no i cant stand guys who don't go for their friday prayers. Unless you have a valid reasons which let say...work or sick? Ok wait. I know what's the use of going friday prayers when you don't pray 5 times a day which is actually more reasonable. But still this guy staying opposite my crib is so damn irritating i tell you. I don't care if he doesn't went for friday prayers. But can he be more considerate and not switching on to loud volume of jiwang songs like as if he is deaf or something. *shoot him in his head. I wish. It's been eons since i last really indulge eating chocolates. My diet refrain me from having those. :( ![]() |
|
And the untold stories are painted in
Black and White |
|