|
Got a million reasons to run and hide
If ever you believe it, please believe in me.
|
|
![]() The Stenographer ♥
150787 Mass Communications; OKCU LoveSnapshots SCOUT-ing ♥
Lusting ♥
'Lose weight :) Note to self ♥
Top 10 Recent Post ♥
Please view on IE.
Ilah♥ |
Friday, July 17, 2009
Fall Again I'm getting lazy to blog and i don't find any purpose for blogging anymore. I guess when we get older, our priority change. I kept telling myself that Change is Imminent anyway. Alhamdulilah i celebrated my 22th birthday just like the way i want it to be. Mak cooked briyani for my birthday and those wishes and gifts from everyone close to me, Thank you. Ayah, your prayers is the best gift. I was talking about our future with En, Angel and Steph yesterday. That's when i realized I have to do something to myself and start being selfish for once. I was already down with flu yesterday and I took a long time to decide if I should join the girls for dinner. Since Steph is going back to Ausie this Monday and I think I've rejected their dinner invitation for few times, I should make up for it. So as expected, im having fever currently. Luqman call me monster whenever i talk and im trying my best to avoid conversation. *but i get the strangest feeling that we're done. ![]() |
|
And the untold stories are painted in
Black and White |
|