|
Got a million reasons to run and hide
If ever you believe it, please believe in me.
|
|
![]() The Stenographer ♥
150787 Mass Communications; OKCU LoveSnapshots SCOUT-ing ♥
Lusting ♥
'Lose weight :) Note to self ♥
Top 10 Recent Post ♥
Please view on IE.
Ilah♥ |
Friday, April 11, 2008
Almost There, Going Nowhere Pictures on 09 April 2008 with the girls ![]() I think that i'm getting more busy than i used to be these days. I've tons of pictures from the recent wedding photoshoot to be edited before the final touch for the storyboard which thank god i'm not doing it. I suppose i've to finish up everything by this sunday. I'm starting my internship/work this monday till end of May. I hope i survive. This afternoon i started having rashes all over my body and i've this crazy idea of bathing every 1 hour. It itches so bad. Hopefully it will be gone by sunday. Yes. Everything by Sunday. I don't wish to further spoil my monday blues thinking and scratching at work. I've got the tendency to go crazy especially when i'm uncomfortable you see. Now, I realize that to those ignorant of the philosophies of how to be happy, it is possible to surmise that we are doing people a favor when we keep them limited and in a crude sense that is true. However, how do you define your happiness? Do you really want someone else deciding it for you? I'm really happy that my parents and family are understanding and always giving me chance to make my own decisions in life. And the only thing i could do to make them happy in return is never give up. ![]() |
|
And the untold stories are painted in
Black and White |
|